Business Phone Systems and PBX Installations
New Installations Click here for Maintenance Options
For new voice or Voice Over IP (VOIP) installations we recommend the resonably priced Unify (formerly Siemens) Hi Path and MX/LX Range of PABX, Phone systems and unified communication solutions.
- The Hipath 3000 systems are scalable from a SOHO 2 line, 2 phone, system right through to 500 users and can be linked together with your companies offices throughout Australia.
- The basic system comes complete with:-
- Integrated Voice Mail (24 mailboxes)
- Auto Attendant
- Customer Call Routing
- Call Queuing
- Capacity for 8 Digital Keystations, 4 ISDN Lines, and 4 Analogue devices (Fax, eftpos cordless phones etc)
- Ability to link with your call accounting software
- Software (TAPI) to integrate with your PC that allows you to dial out from your Contacts in Outlook.
- The ability to manage your phone system from your PC.
- Mobility so that you can link your desktop phone and mobile phone as one number
- Xpressions Voice mail and conferencing (advanced voice mail, Auto Attendant, CCR and conferencing features)
- HG1500 Gateway card that allows for VOIP Trunking, Sip Phone connections, remote connections for teleworkers and the ability to connect Hipath and MX systems together.
- Dect (Long-range networked cordless phone system)
- Unified Communications available using the HX Add on.
- Connect your Iphone or Andriod device as an extension of your phone system. (Sip App)
OPENSCAPE OFFICE MX
- The only unified communications and collaboration platform built specifically for small and medium business.
OpenScape Office MX can help you improve productivity and customer service, while saving money. It supports up to 150 users in standalone installations and up to 1,000 users in multisite environments.
Complete unified communications platform
- wide range of leading-edge UC
- integrates SIP voice and conferencing
services, voicemail, messaging, multiple mobility options, a multimedia
contact center and presence
- social media to help you extend your reach
Easy-to-access unified communications
- easy to use and doesn't require extensive
training or complex configuration
- intuitive features that are integrated with
Microsoft Outlook (via myPortal for Outlook)
- compatible with a wide range of UC clients –
including PC softphones, web-enabled smartphones and OpenStage 60/80
Flexible, reliable solution design
- robust security and network-wide scalability
provided by integrated VPN and firewall
- introduce mobile UC through WLAN, IP-DECT and
- connect to the telephony network via
broadband, digital or analog lines
- OpenScape Office LX has the same feature set as the MX, the difference being it is a unified communications software solution that runs on standard servers to help you get more done each day, improve customer service and save money. It supports up to 500 users in standalone installations and up to 1000 users in multisite environments.
PHONE SYSTEM MAINTENANCE AND RELOCATION OPTIONS
For information on the wide range of phone systems we service click the link below.
- Nortel BCM All versions
- Commander Branded Systems
- Unify (formerly Siemens) HiPath 1100,1200,2000,3000
- Mitel 3000
- Ericsson DECT
- Kirk DECT